Friday, June 24, 2011

The Adventures Of Gabriella (Part Three)

I. Am. So. Tired. I walked all day yesterday and today, with no break. It was all rewarded though, I made it inside! I left last night and arrived at the door this morning at 7:00 am. Yes, there really was a door! I tried to get a good view, but I couldn't see very much. With that said, I just kept walking. At around 5:00, I found myself climbing up one of the fly cases. I was so tired when I finally reached the top, I laid down and fell asleep. I'm sure I would've slept for hours, but instead I was quickly awoken. By a crash. I jumped up, and to my surprise there was a GIANT fly in front of me. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Mitsy. Mitsy Mouse," she responded. Mitsy proceeded to tell me about her, and asked if I needed a place to stay for the night. Amazed by her kindness, I thanked her and told her I did in fact need a place to stay. Now, I'm just hanging out and meeting all the other mice. I plan on sleeping VERY late tomorrow morning, then taking just a small hike to my next spot. Hopefully, I'm getting close to home!

Mitsy And Gabriella

Want to know the next move in the story? See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment