Monday, May 30, 2011

Why The Bolder Boulder Today?



First, let us close our eyes in a moment of silence for all of those who have served for our country and freedom.


Thank you.


Part 1
Now on a new subject, why in the world does the Boulder Bolder have to run today, and close everything down? I mean, couldn't it run during the school year, so I could either not care that things are closed or miss school for it? But no, it had to be today. So now the fly-shop is closed, I can barely even get into Boulder, and I'm sue all those foot vibrations would scare the fish away from even across town. But I am still going to try. Maybe, just maybe, I can catch a few fish. That is, if I can even get into Boulder today. I'll write how it goes later today, so please check back. Also, get out there and fish if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment