Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sheep, The Full Story



Anybody know a good community farm in boulder? I'm buying a goat. But not just any goat, a cashmere goat. As I was walking home from a good day of fishing at Wonderland Lake, I noticed a bunch of animals.

"What the hell are those?"
"Cashmere Goats."

As we got closer, I noticed that the fence that kept the goats in was wrapped with their fur tightly. Almost. Like. Dubbing. Idea!

I ran up, and started pulling fur off the fence. After my friend became aware of what I was doing, he joined in. Half an hour later, we left with a full pocket of goat crap covered fur. The rest of the night, I left the fur sitting in a mix of conditioner and water. That concoction took away the goat shit smell and some of the other mixed goodies in the fur. The next day, I washed it out, dried it, and put it in a tub of dye. Now, I can proudly say that I have cashmere goat dubbing. Nice!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Justin, I'm anxious to see something tied with the fur. Hope to see something soon.

    ReplyDelete